GoDaddy / website builder, email and hosting
I got the services for a year and didn't intend to renew however, I get charged for renewal and up on calling I was told there is no way to get a refund.
I am pretty confident I have cancelled my services before it is due for renewal.
The interesting thing is that the website builder which is the most expensive of the tree, is what you wouldn't usually need it except the first time you build the website and even that one is setup for auto renewal without me being prompted.
I called GoDaddy and it seems like they don't even have a complaint department.
More GoDaddy Complaints & Reviews
- Godaddy.com - fraud and cheating company! 
- GoDaddy - rip-off 
- Godaddy Domain Auctions - fraudulent domain sales 
- 1-888 Junk Van - overcharging 
- GoDaddy - email bounceback failure scam 
- GoDaddy Operating Company - domain hosting
- GoDaddy Operating Company - domain fraud at godaddy
- GoDaddy Operating Company - bait and switch scam/ selling products that have known issues
- GoDaddy - domain
- GoDaddy Operating Company - domain renew