[Resolved] Glocell

Posted: Aug 21, 2017 by

service

Acton, Maine
South Africa
I must express how utterly disgusted I am with the service levels I am getting from from Glocell, especially the call centre.

I have terminated my contract via email and countless calls I presume finally my contract has been cancelled. I am absolutely disgusted with their level of service. Its saddening to note that they are using Cell C name and network this is indeed tarnishing the good name of Cell C.

Go ahead dial their call centre 0841234 and note the waiting period to be transferred to the support consultant moreover hear the recording “did you know you can email us your query at custom support” whereas the correct email is customer support.

I am just as surprised with the numerous complaints received by disgruntled customers like me as per web links above Cell C has not taken any creativity to solve this problem, presumably Cell C is contented with bad publicity.

See below all my correspondence with this imprudent service provider and their team of incompetent staff. Honestly I have dealt with various cellular networks over the years and this level of service from Glocell is absolutely pathetic and putrid.

I await an urgent reply, due to my current medical condition this type of pitiful and wretched service and undue stress is aggravating my health. To be totally honest words express HOW DISGRUNTLED I AM.

Kind regards

Mohamed Mehtar

From: CustomerSupport [mailto:CustomerSupport@Glocell.co. za]
Sent: 14 August 2017 03:17 PM
To:
Subject: 27748986893

Good day

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our apology for an inconvenience caused.

A credit request has been requested for the August bill.

Reference number is: 17472913

Kind Regards
Luyanda

Sent: Monday, 14 August 2017 11:04 AM
To: CustomerSupport
Subject: FW: Contract Cancellation Account: AP-0025269

As per attached cancelation and confirmation of both contracts I received a bill for August. On August 10 2017 When I call your customer support and after 20min of being put on hold I am told I am being billed for a late notification of cancelation of one number. I am absolutely appalled at the level of service conducted by glocell moreover indeed tarnishing the good name of Cell C. I await an urgent reply explaining the incompetency of glocell.
From: CustomerSupport [mailto:CustomerSupport@Glocell.co. za]
Sent: 13 July 2017 02:19 PM
To:
Subject: Re: Contract Cancellation Account: AP-0025269

Good day

Thank you for Contacting Glocell Service Provider

Please note that your contract will be terminated end of July 2017 to prepaid conversion. This is a calendar month notice as stipulated on our termination forms

Regards
Nomaphelo

_
Sent: 04 July 2017 12:31:11 PM
To: CustomerSupport
Subject: FW: Contract Cancellation Account: AP-0025269

my contract expires on july 20 2017 and was advised to send a cancellation via email. hence on 28 May 2017 I did so however no feedback yet again I sent another email on 29 June 2017 again no response. On july 04 2017 I called 084 1234 was on hold for 15 minutes my call was terminated I called again held on for an additional 10 minutes went through cancellation who confirmed contract ending in july 2017 but cannot give me an exact date of cancellation. after giving almost a mounts notice holding on for almost 30 minutes all in futile. thanks Glocell your service absolutely APPALING. you have my vote for the terrible customer service operated by the most incompetent personal. Reference for my call 80694899

Sent: 29 June 2017 09:37 AM
To: 'customersupport@glocell.co. za'
Subject: FW: Contract Cancellation Account: AP-0025269

As per email sent below I have not received any feedback or confirmation. Kindly advise on the delay

Sent: 31 May 2017 12:05 PM
To: 'customersupport@glocell.co. za'
Subject: Contract Cancellation Account: AP-0025269

To Whom It May Concern

I Mr Mohamed Suleman Mehtar residing at 17 Spencer Road Clare Estate Durban KZN hereby request the following contract be cancelled as of July 31 2017. Details of contract as follows:

Account: AP-0025269
Mobile: 0748918544 / 0748986893

Attached a copy of my statement for further clarity. I am certain all the above is in order.

Resolution statement

GloCell Customer Care's Response, Sep 01, 2017
Dear Mr Mamoo
Thank you for contacting Glocell. One of our support agent will be in contact with you to assist to resolve this for you.
Kind Regards Pam 0841234
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

N  21st of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Mr Mamoo

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your query, and contact will be made to assist in resolving the issue.

N  22nd of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
@@cellc_support Dear Mr Mamoo

Please note that our team has not been able to reach you on the numbers we have available to us.

Kindly forward us an alternative number to sm@cellc.co.za

N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Mr Mamoo

We understand that GloCell has made contact with you, and they are assisting you in resolving your query.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree