Global Telelinks — fraud
I had initially subscribed to this international calling service in 2005. This service expects to renew or top up subscription every 3 months to remain connected. This was not made very clear at the outset. Every 3 months someone from this company would call me and offer me extra minutes which appeared lucrative. However, I realised that my minutes kept piling up and I was unable to use them and hence I informed them that I am unwilling to top up since I am not using up all the time provided. After a lot of argument, I unsubscribed from this service in 2007.
I was approached again in March 2009 for subscription upon which, I was assured that there is no time limit for use of the credit. With this assurance, I subscribed to this service only to find out that I will still have to do the same top up every 3 months. Upon enquiring of this they have not provided me with a satisfactory explanation and £20 worth of time has been revoked.
I would be grateful if you could intervene to ensure that this does not happen again.
Dr.G.Raghuraman MBBS DA FRCA
Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine
Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
More Global Telelinks Complaints & Reviews
- Global Telelinks - fraud & cheating! 
- Global Tele Link - quality of service! 
- Global Tele Link - take advantage of everyone! 
- Global Telelinks - professional misconduct 
- Global Telelinks - un authorised deduction from credit cards 
- Global Tele Link - justice
- Global Tele Links - harrasment
- Global Telelinks - bank details 
- Global Telelinks - this is an indian package I bought in new zealand
- Globaltelelinks Philippines Inc - incorrect connection, provided dynamic ip instead of static