Global Telelinksfraud

R Review updated:

I had initially subscribed to this international calling service in 2005. This service expects to renew or top up subscription every 3 months to remain connected. This was not made very clear at the outset. Every 3 months someone from this company would call me and offer me extra minutes which appeared lucrative. However, I realised that my minutes kept piling up and I was unable to use them and hence I informed them that I am unwilling to top up since I am not using up all the time provided. After a lot of argument, I unsubscribed from this service in 2007.

I was approached again in March 2009 for subscription upon which, I was assured that there is no time limit for use of the credit. With this assurance, I subscribed to this service only to find out that I will still have to do the same top up every 3 months. Upon enquiring of this they have not provided me with a satisfactory explanation and £20 worth of time has been revoked.

I would be grateful if you could intervene to ensure that this does not happen again.

Dr.G.Raghuraman MBBS DA FRCA
Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine
Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust

Comments

• S
      Oct 16, 2010

Hi,

I totally agree with orignal comments about this company's fraudulent behaviour. My credit card was charged for $100 without my permission. I am from Singapore. I called these people back for paying back and they were asking me to just accept credit in terms of calling time instead of money back. I need to call them back for couple of weeks again before another person called me back and say that they can credit the $ back but there will be a penalty. I was amazed at the way this company is run.After few more rounds of calls, they credited the $ back. That was too much of my time.

If you call customer service, they will say, this need to be done by your agent. To me a global Telelinks is a company and not like few companies inside.

Today, the worst happened.My Global Tele link account has expired there is no more amount. Just in my previous call, I was having a credit of around 1600+ minutes. When I called up, they are saying that they will ask my agent to call back or need to charge my credit card for additional credit. I am really sick of using this service.

• G
      Oct 14, 2011

Global Telelinks followed stringent measures for online transaction and has been in business for over 8 years. We would request to provide us more details related to your account and assure the same would be resolved by all means.

Send us your details to [protected]@globaltelelinks.com

Thanks,
    GTL Support Team

• S
      Nov 27, 2012

To GTL Support Team,

Then why you closed down your Singapore office?
    Thats what your Customer Service Officer "Rizwan" said that you have closed your office in Singapore.
    I also want to lodge Police report, give me your Singapore office address, if you have one. Although in Singapore your company status is still "Live" (Reg No. 200702597Z) according to ACRA records, but have a big RED cross next to it ... are you hiding something?