Global Telelinks Logo

Global Telelinks

Having problems with Global Telelinks?

Global Telelinks reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 23, 2007. The latest review Communications was posted on Jul 9, 2020. The latest complaint worst pre-sale service was resolved on Oct 29, 2014. Global Telelinks has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 57 reviews. Global Telelinks has resolved 22 complaints.

Global Telelinks Customer Service Contacts

235 Peachtree St NE STE 400
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30303-1400

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Global Telelinks Customer Service. Initial Global Telelinks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Global Telelinks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Global Telelinks. Discuss the issues you have had with Global Telelinks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Global Telelinks Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Global Telelinksunprofessional global telelinks

Hi...I have bene with global telelinks for quite some time now. They have always been pushy to buy their services and use to call me on my work number. Since then I've given them some pice of my mind to NOT call on work number. The service has always been ordinary and the only thing the agents are interested are in getting their quotas fulfilled for the month (I was told this straight to my face by an agent).
Off late, I was promised more than 2100 minutes for $27.5 charge. I beleived the agent who said I'll get 1250 minutes instantly and then he will add the rest to my account in 3 days. It's been 6 weeks now and after constant reminders and promises from their side, it hasn't happened. Infact the support person (Shruti) was even rude while dealing with complaiint and hanging up on me.
My personal advice: STAY AWAY from these possums. They are a pest. False promises and awful customer service. Very unprofessional to deal with to say the least.

lloydmello Aug 29, 2012

Even after repeated warnigns about dragging them to VCAT, they still keep on calling after every few weeks. Can't say how frustrating that is. Shameless people recuited to harass customers. Repeated requests to close account have not been answered. How do these ### still survive in the telecom insutry I can't understand.
      Just pathertic...

Global Telelinksthey are cheats and harrass people

Do not sign up. Once you sign up they will keep harrasing you to renew (almost 400 mins. before the charge is expiring) with special deals (it seems everytime there is a special deal). The special deal is to rip you off as there are may other providers that provide similar service for half the price.

GT used to offer 1000 minutes for $55 and when you told them that it was 3 times the othe providers, GT offered 2000 minutes for the same price. After I negotiated and agreed upon for 2700 minutes, after the recharge it was only 2000 minutes. I tried calling them 4 times and everytime I was told that someone will call you back and I will get my extra minutes. Yeah right! - never happened.

Now I am with Indiald and it is $6.95 for 500 minutes. So for 2000 minutes, now it only costs me $27.80 - almost half of what I used to pay.

Now GT representatives keeps calling me and no matter how nicely or abusively (trust me you will get to that point) you let them know that you are not interested, they still call me 1-2 times a week. My advice, dont sign up at all. You will regret it!

Global Telelinksharassment calls

First of all they were charging us way more than market rate so we stopped using their service a year ago. For the past year this ### from Global Telelinks just keeps calling us once a week atleast and at odd hours of the night. She keeps offering us special offers. We lost $60 in credit at disconnection as we refused to top up. They are so shameless. I keep hanging up but she keeps calling. I will be complaining to Police soon.

lloydmello Nov 28, 2012

I have been through all this as you have mentioned (only expletives come to mind when talking about those GT rogues.). Anyway I had to complain several times and get them to put all your registered calling numbers in their "DO NOT CALL" register. This will stop thse rogues calling you again. Trust me I did this while on chat with one of their reps. Haven't received any special deal calls ever since. Good Luck

lloydmello Aug 29, 2012

Can you please let me know the outcome aftyer your complaint. I'm in a similar situation with these ###. Reaklly need to put an end to this harassment by Global telelink.

Global Telelinkstext messages confirming payments i did not authorize or sign up for

I have received numerous text messages from this company over the past several months, some with non-existent and non-sensical phone numbers. Each text message is a thanks for payment of a sum of money anywhere from $1.00-$100 along with an account and confirmation number. I have never even heard of this company and do not know what their services are or how they have my cell phone number. I do not know if they have my credit card information and pray that they have not actually been getting away with making charges to my card. I do not know if this complaint will do any good as I can see all the responses say the same thing, that they will be happy to help with the problem. But this just makes absolutely no sense- this is obviously some kind of scam if so many people are getting messages and charges from this company that no one even knows anything about. Why are they still in business? Why isn't something being done about this to shut them down and/or sue them?

AndrewRods Jan 31, 2013

I totally disagree with you on this. I agree these gt bastrds keep calling people everytime, they harassed me too by calling many times in a month. but now I have registerd my all family numbers on gt services and the service seems good. I dont have that much idea about their support but I am here just to tell you that it's not a scam.

Global Telelinksrefusal to refund money

I opened an account with Global telelinks in 2008. Still date I have been recharging my account to just keep it active. Oflate I have not been using their service and hence called to cancel my account. At that time I am been told that I will lose all my balance (roughly $65!!) and nothing will be credited back to me. Itseems this is as per their policy where they will only refund the recharge amount within the last 3 months! This is ridiculous and I am even more frustrated since none of this was told by the sales agent. Every time I confirm before recharging about the cancellation & every time they tell the same - 'You can cancel anytime and get a full refund back'. These people have no ethics and take no responsibility for what has been done by the sales department. They just want to sell and do not provide accurate details at the time of sign-up and it is us the - Customer who gets penalized. I have been following up so many times and each time it gets routed from one person to another with no end result. And in the end they just tell we will look further into this matter and get back. That never happened so far.I am just so frustrated with this service but cannot afford to lose so much of my hard earned money to such a cheap company.

Global Telelinks Support Oct 14, 2011

These are all malicious comments and despite our best efforts to contact the complainant, the same has not been fruitful.

Global Telelinks is a trusted company serving over 2 million global subscribers for the last 8 years. If there was any truth to all these ridiculous comments, we would not have been doing business for so long.

We offer maximum support to close complaints and would again request via this forum to report your situation with more details of your Super Mobile Service account.

You can also send an email to [email protected] with your details and we assure you maximum co-operation in resolving your issues.

• Bm
              BmanB Sep 08, 2011

Global Telelinks based in india, claim to be based in Switzerland.

DO NOT Fall for any traps, this Global Telelinks is a fraud company. Once they have your credit card number, they will deduct money from your account without asking you..and fill up talktime that you dont need.

So far I have bee victimized twice this year, in spite of having complained the first time. Now waiting for a resolution the second time!

Worst part - when You call to complain, agents call back and harass, saying they'll loose their job and all kinds of emotional blackmail, and beg to withdraw your complaint!!!

• Ag
              Agne Jun 02, 2011

This company is one of the most unethical company I have dealt with. From the beginning they have always stated that we can cancel the account anytime and the whole money will be refunded. Now when I want to cancel, they refuse to refund my money telling it isn't their policy to cancel. They just squeeze money out of people by asking them to keep recharging every time irrespective of if one uses the service or not.And finally after so much of battering, one agent promised that there will be no expiry on the account if I recharge for $5 minimum. But lo! after the recharge I see an expiry of Nov 2011. So again i contact ans am told there they can only extend till 120 days!! I am so frustratd with this company, the people who work in it..No one sticks by their word and there is no shred of honesty..Also, the agent just ends the chat session abruptly.

Global Telelinks — global telelinks cheats all of us

When these horrible cheaters called me for advertising their produce, they told me 3 C / min and once i took...

Global Telelinks — bank details

i tried to top up £10 and it didn't work as i entered 10 but thinking it may be in pence so i...

Global Telelinksunauthorised use of credit card

Hello, I have an account with Global Telelinks but have not been happy for quite a while with their service. My intention was to use my remainin balance and close my account. I have constantly been harrassed with phone calls from them regardless of the fact that they know that I wanted to close the accoutnt and had no intention of topping up. I went to use my phone this morning and instead of less than 60 mins (which is what I should have remaining) my balance was over 300 mins. Having checked my account online I see that there is a top up of £15 on my account on 20th August which I know I have not made. Someone has done this without my knowledge and permission and I am livid. How dare they access and use my credit card without my permission. I again checked via web chat with one of their staff who confirmed that indeed my account had been topped up with he said £25 on 20th August. I told them that I had no knowledge of this transaction and he continued to say that it could be a technical error and that he would pass my details onto someone and they would get in touch with me. I am not happy about this at all and so far no-one has got back to me. I would like to take this further as I am not happy about this and would like to know how to take this further. I am just in the process of contacting my crdeit card company and informing them of this transaction made without my knowledge or permission. I would be gfateful if this could be looked into and someone get back to me with further information and what else I can do about this.

Regards,
            Liz Masih

Global Telelinks Support Oct 14, 2011

Global Telelinks follows 3D secure payment gateway for all online transactions and therefore there is no room for uninformed transactions.

Still we would request you to kindly follow your details to [email protected] and we would surely look in to the matter.

• Su
                suresh123 Nov 17, 2010

i am using global telelinks and guys its the best service like they have superb voice clearuty and superior service ... ..global hello z the cheapest and the w orst service that i had experienced

• Ed
                EDWIN STANDTKE Aug 22, 2010

DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD, PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT.
                EDWIN STANDTKE

Global Tele Link — justice

This company does not have the first nor last idea about customer service. Perhaps its the fact that they are...

Global Telelinkfraud company and cheaters

This is a fraud company. They took my money. I paid $25.00 for calls to any country with no expiry date. But now I was told that my account expired and no money in my account. Beware of this company's tele marketing calls. This company's business must be curtailed in USA.

• Ju
                  junejo Dec 21, 2014

India based totally fraud company, once they have your number they just keep calling you to buy tariff without missing a single day.

• Bm
                  BmanB Sep 08, 2011

Global Telelinks is a company that does provide cheap VOIP services based in india, claim to be based in Switzerland.

Global Telelinks Fraud Cheat Makes Unauthorized Deductions.

Global Telelinkscredit card fraud charge

Punit Arora customer support person from global telelinks New Delhi Branch office ( India ) has charged my credit card without my authtorization $200.oo which has been deducted from bank account.

Global Telelinks Support Oct 14, 2011

This is again another attempt from our end to contact you and resolve your issue. Unfortunately we still have not received any correspondence from your end.

Please provide us more details if there is any issue pending to [email protected]

MadRay Jun 08, 2011

CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND TELL THEM TO BLOCK THE MERCHANT GLOBAL TELELINKS!!! DO IT NOW! Also dispute the charge, AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT GLOBAL TELELINKS!!

Global Telelinksharassing calls

Various members of the staff of Global Telelinks (an internet telephony provider) keep calling and despite the numerous requests to stop calling they continue to harass.

since the company is based in India, does anyone know what legal action can be brought to stop this company from makingharassing calls?

Global Telelinksglobal telelinks - awful service

I topped-up my account with 50 SGD, with a guarantee from your agent that I will be getting 1200 min of talk time.
                    After getting the account recharged for 50SGD, I was getting a message that I have 728 mins in my account. I immediately called up the agent, and I was told that as soon as I finish 728 mins, I will be getting additional 472 mins, as part of the plan.

However to my disappointment, I didn’t get the additional 472 mins.

I called up the agent again, to understand the problem. But to my surprise, the agent doesn’t remember anything that he committed. Rather, he was almost saying that I was lying to him.

I then called up the helpline, but no one cared to address to my concern.
                    I am highly dissatisfied by the professionalism shown by the company

Global Telelinks — repeated calling / harrassment

I get more than 3-4 calls from this company every single day and despite of telling them that I am not...

Global Telelinksfraudulent charges

Global Telelinks has been charging money without asking us. It has happened twice to us consecutively. When we call them they say thier system is down, it must have been a system MISTAKE (a mistake that repeats everytime!!! and they do not do anything about it). The people in the company have no decency to talk. They do not have time to listen to you. They promise that they will rectify the mistake and call back. BEWARE they are FALSE PROMISES. There is no one who is answerable. Once you give them your credit card number, they have access to everything. BEWARE!!! You will waste your energy and money.

Global Telelinks Support Mar 15, 2010

thats a wonderful comment posted by Srini...i wish srini was / is a part of brand GTL!

we sure hope to cut down on the downsides and w will!!

• Ra
                          Ravan Nov 09, 2009

I have been using Global Telelinks services more than a year now, just like previous complaints, my Credit Card was abused too, but I have learned quickly to use this company services by giving a temporary credit card (One time use) we can buy with certain amount everytime. From that time till now I haven't got any problem.
                          Also remember these telemarketers have been well trained and harashed by their Manangement everyday to get the business at any cost, so be aware, try not to entertain too much if you don't want.
                          Goodluck
                          Srini

Global Telelinks Support Aug 08, 2009

Please help us identify your issue with Global Telelinks and we assure we that we are more than willing to resolve it for you. We have been in
                          business for the past 10 years now and have more than a million satisfied customers. However we regret if there was any inconvenience caused to you and we are committed towards resolving your situation.

If you have any such dissatisfaction with our services please reach us at [email protected] or [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Global Telelinks Gmbhfailing to deliver promised service

I have been using Global Telelinks services to make international calls for last one year. On June 27, an agent named Arthi called me to say there is a promotion that offers 2800 min to call Indian for A$ 100. I accepted this offer but I was charged A$ 200 on my credit card. I call their office in India and disputed the charge. They promised me the chraged will be refunded with 48 hours. On failing to keep their promised, I raised a disput with my bank.
                        The agent put a hold on my account even when I have sufficient balance in my account.
                        To discuss this complaint further, please call me on +61-[protected].

• Ha
                            Harry Patankar Sep 14, 2009

Friends in Australia, after comming home tired form a hard days work you hope for some time for yourself and your family. Your phone rings and it is a telemarketing call from Global Telelinks Australia. You listen to them and politely tell you are not intrested and not to call you again. You then put your number on the do not call register, but this doesnot deter these people. They care two hoots about your privacy and still keep on calling you at all odd hours . If you do not take their services, they start swearing at you using the filthiest words.
                            Sounds familiar, you are also a victim of these telemarketers, do not suffer in silence anymore. Join this group and share your experiences. We will take this to the Australian media. Please encourage all your friends who have suffered atrocities at the hands of Global Telelinks to join this group and fight these tyrants.

Please Join the group "Hate Gloab Telelinks"
                            Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=164376940408
                            Orkut - http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community?rl=cpn&cmm=94156157

Global Telelinks — fraud

I had initially subscribed to this international calling service in 2005. This service expects to renew or...

Global Tele Linksfraud and fraud and fraud...

This is the one hopeless company i have ever seen.
                          These person called me again and again before i subscribed for the service but afterwards they dont have time to listen complaints and resolve them.I was told i will get some 75 min talk time free but i did not get.They charged 50Singapore $ for calling to india from singapore.The call charges what they mentioned is very less then what they charge.If you are calling some no. and call is not picked, still money is deducted from your account.
                          After 7-8 minutes call will be disconnected and you will be asked to dial destination no. again and for everything you call is charged.
                          I am warning users not to use this company services.Dont cry later like me.

Global Telelinks — professional misconduct

I was called today by Global Telelinks and asked to purchase their plan. Initially I was interested and...

Global Telelinkslong distance call to india..

They are the biggest fraud company. Please no one use their service, they will kill you with more money and less minutes.

I was cheated by them. And I lost my money and talk time. Its the big scamm .. never be deceived by their sweet promises. Once you are log in to that.. you will never be able to contact them.. in time.

Global Telelinks Support Oct 14, 2011

This complaint is not for Global Telelinks but it is for Global Tel*Links. Refer to http://www.gtl.net/

• Lr
                                lrobinson47 Jun 10, 2009

If you have a loved one in prison, do not use Global because you get no calls from inmate and Global will not refund money they stole from me. I talked to four different reps and all four gave me different info. I lost my money to Global and my loved one thinks I refused her calls. Don't use this company, you should see all the reports and complaints against this company. I filed a complaint with BBB but I still have not received a refund after 2 months. Worst company that takes advantage of honest people who pay to have their loved ones be able to talk to family. they must have thousands of dollars they ripped people off and nothing can be done but do not use the Global is the only answer.