GlassesUSA.com / Deceitful website

1 Canada

Buyer Beware ... The website is silent in one respect and deceitful in another . I cannot comment on the quality of your product because I haven’t received it yet. The silence is around how long it will take to produce the glasses. Had I known that it would take up to 3 weeks to create, I might have chosen to deal elsewhere. The deceit is in advertising courier service for “fastest” delivery. My glasses were ordered 1 Sep 2013 and manufactured in Israel. Glasses “USA” indeed.
The order left Israel and was delivered to the hands of USPS on Monday Sep 16. On Thursday 19 September, the Canada Post website advises “they have created a domestic shipping label but Canada Post has not yet received the item for processing.” According to Canada Post, my glasses are still “en route” to Canada. Furthermore, Canada Post has tagged this package as “letter mail” – not courier. The earliest I will receive my glasses (according to Canada Post) is Friday Sep 27th but more likely Friday Oct 4th. That would be fine – except that I am leaving the country on vacation on Sunday Sep 22nd – which was the reason I ordered the glasses in the first place.
Why did I pay for “courier” service when you are shipping surface mail in both USPS and Canada Post?
Why do you advertise “3 day delivery” without any qualifying statement for non US customers?
Why do you not tell customers how long they will have to wait before they get their glasses?

Mu