Gic/acai Berry Supreme / Phone numbers don't work; keep charging account

134 NW 16th Street Suite 1Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-938-4832

My wife orded a sample of Acai Berry online for $9.95 shipping. They said it would be here 9/28 - we got it 10/5. She tried calling to cancel future orders but can not get through. They charged our account $88.62 on 10/15, $78.84 on 10/20 and another $172 on 10/27!! When we call the numbers there is either no answer, the call goes dead, the number is busy or one time we got a recording that said they were closed... Each charge to our account is accompanied by a different phone number and these are all different from number on packing slip -

- number on packing slip - [protected]
- first charge for sample - [protected]
- 2nd charge - [protected]
- 3rd charge - [protected]
- 4th charge - doesn't post until tomorrow so who knows what number we will see this time!

SHUT THESE GUYS DOWN!
Do

Comments

Fo
  28th of Oct, 2008
I was fooled too!!! In the small print below, this is what it says on the website.

I understand that by ordering Acai Berry Power 500, I am agreeing to receive Acai Berry Power 500 for a free 14-day trial period (days of availability for actual usage could be less depending on shipping time) beginning on date of order. $1.00 (non-refundable) for S&P. I understand that unless I cancel by calling 877-350-8480 within this 14-day period, beginning on the 15th day my credit card will automatically be charged $89.31 (Free Shipping) for a 31 day supply of Acai Berry Power 500 to be shipped at that time to my door. Thereafter, until and unless I cancel, my credit card will automatically be charged an additional $89.31 every 31 days for a new supply of Acai Berry Power 500. I understand that I may cancel any future shipments Monday through Friday by calling 877-350-8480. Our hours of operation are from 8am to 5pm MST.Unless I uncheck the box above(if available), I would also like to take advantage of the the 21 day bonus trial to PriceLimbo for eight dollars & fifty one cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to call and cancel Price Limbo. I agree to the (7) day bonus trial to Fit Factory for ($29.95) each month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. For questions or to cancel, please call our Customer Support team at 1-866-407-1022 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.I understand that this consumer transaction involves a negative option and that I may be liable for payment of future goods and services, under the terms of this agreement, if I fail to notify the supplier not to supply the goods or services described.
Be
  29th of Oct, 2008
I wasn't fooled, I saw and read the small print.. I was supposed to receive my order on the 23rd (its the 29th) I got suspicious, so I called and waited on hold for 20 minutes ( I TOO got the "hang ups" beforehand, but I kept trying. ) I got the runaround.. them telling me that it was going to be shipped TODAY and did I still want it, etc. I told them I didn't and the person said they cancelled my order. I asked for a confirmation number.. she put me on hold for a few more minutes and came back and said she sent it to my email. As I asked the her for more information, she didnt want to give it to me and ended up hangin up on me.
I STILL haven't received the email. Everyone should go to the Better Business Bureau.. you can complain online and file a report about this company! I know I am!...
Ro
  29th of Oct, 2008
YEP. I went to pay my CC bill an saw the next bill for $88.62 so I called my credit card people first. Then that company an like the others here, n o answer. So I had my ccard company cancel my card an issue me another number. Just so they don't do mulitle orders on me. I even thought I was doing good when one of the websites said "Official" site an another one that looked just like it DIDN"T say official so I thought THAT one was a scam site.
Ro
  6th of Nov, 2008
CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES OR BANK AND CANCEL THE CARD. TELL THEM THE TRANACTIONS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED. REPORT YOUR CARD LOST OR STOLEN AND GET A NEW ONE. NOT ONLY WILL THIS STOP THESE JERKS BUT YOU WILL PROBABLY ALSO BE ABLE TO GET A GOOD AMOUNT OF YOUR MONEY BACK. BE NICE, PATIENT AND COURTEOUS. THE CREDIT COMPANY OR BANK WANTS YOU TO BE HAPPY, NOT THESE SCAM ARTISTS. GOOD LUCK!!!
Ja
  12th of Nov, 2008
I am experiencing same problems in getting thru to the company. I made a complaint on Better Business Bureau. I urge everyone else to do the same. Let's get the ball rolling in the right direction in shutting this company down and stopping all the scamming.
An
  12th of Nov, 2008
I too have been identically scammed by them. I ordered a sample of Acai Berry online for $5.95 shipping. I didn't read the fine print until today about cancelling after they had charged my account $88.62 for the Acai and $78.84 for the Total Cleanse. When I call the numbers there is no answer and then the call just goes dead. I have gone to my bank to have all future charges blocked and a fraud notice issued. Good luck to us all in stopping these crooks.
Ka
  13th of Nov, 2008
CONTACT THE DISTRIBUTOR!!! South Florida Nutrition, LLC has a LiveChat option on their website. They were extremely helpful, and my order was cancelled within minutes, with email confirmation.
Ki
  18th of Nov, 2008
apparently we've all been fooled by this stupid advertisement! i feel so silly to think that this stuff would work because Oprah lost weight that way. how narrow minded we can be all because a "star" says so...shame shame

well i had to call my bank & cancel my debit card in order to stop any future transactions from occuring. it was a sure way that these scammers won't get anymore of my money!

good luck to you all...and pray that these companies are shut down =^)
Da
  18th of Nov, 2008
OMG! I cannot believe these people can get away with this. After reading the fine print on how to cancel my automatic re-order, I tried calling the customer service number which had a recording that stated the number was not assigned. I then did a little digging on the internet and found all of these blogs about how others had an impossible time getting ahold of these people to cancel. I finally gave up and just cancelled my bank card that I charged it to. I was lucky I put it on a card that I did not use much and would not put my life on hold not having for a little while. Take my advice, Cancel your card before you get charged the outrageous charges by this company.
Rd
  24th of Nov, 2008
I to woke up to find that my credit card was charged $88.62. I ordered thinking it was only $9.95. My order was much later than the date that was given. The telephone number that was given was unassigned. I am disputing the charge and will be cancelling my debit card. Boy was I deceived. Never again and I will be reporting them to the BBB. When and if I receive additional products, it will be returned to them or I will refuse the shipment.
Ma
  28th of Nov, 2008
I need help!!! I'm having the same problem where can I send my complaint that it will count..