Giant Eagle / giant eagle adv card

green garden plazayou spendaliquippa, PA, United States Review updated:
i spent 800.00 on food to get 1.60 on gas and they only let you fill up 1 car in your family. i have 2 cars. the reason they gave is a safety fact, one car pulling away and the other pulling in, bull, you just hand the handle to the other side. poor excuse. im telling everyone i see at getgos what a bull reason this is.8

Comments

16th of Jun, 2009
I find this state quite stupid. You are able to bring gas cans up to help finish redeeming your full 30 gallons of gas that you are entitled to. If you are so worried about filling your 2 cars up then do that.
  8th of Jul, 2009
I work at a GetGo and it is NOT bull. It is a slim chance but the metal going into one tank, let alone the static electricity, going into another can cause sparks. It amazes me at how many people don't READ the fine print (the pumps, ther receipts) And then yell at us for following the rules. Personally, my job is worth more to me then whther you can fill two tanks up. Others bring gas cans because they read.
Ea
  24th of Mar, 2010
I totally agree that it is a rip off. I have yet to blow up a car switching the nozzle from one tank to the next. You have to take the damn thing out to hang it up. Don't give any bull crap excuses. I spend the money shopping there, so give me my 30 gallons of gas.
  28th of Sep, 2010
Absolutely! I see the Giant Eagle employees are saying what they were told to say. Are you serious??!! What the hell happened to people sticking together?! GE overprices EVERYTHING in their store and comes up with this crappy fuel perks scam to trick people into "saving" money on gas. Gee, thanks GE for NOT being a major corporation and cheating the people who keep you in business out of their money. A car WILL NOT blow up because I take the nozzle out of my car and put it in my husband's. It's physics. I suggest you GE employees who are posting on here read a book or take chemistry class. How about this... these huge corporations NEVER EVER do ANYTHING to benefit their customers!!! It's all about money. Watch Link TV! The ONLY reason they will not allow 2 cars to get gas at the same pump is because it may block someone else from getting to a pump. Heaven knows GE won't let someone miss the opportunity to get ripped off!!!
Pu
  3rd of Oct, 2010
To all of you who are whiny about this policy, get over it. It is a safety precaution taken to avoid your dumb [censor] from getting injured or more from your own stupidity. Stop thinking that corporations are only in it for the money, seeing as if you call 911, and ask, they will more than likely back up that fact.

Bo
  6th of Jul, 2011
Buy 2 plastic gas cans, safety is our responsibility, your life is worth it and the savings will pay for the gas cans anyway.. I am an employee and I do the right thing all the time.
Ju
  12th of Nov, 2013
It is most definitely a safety issue! People say
they are so family oriented, but do not stop to even
consider the small children they are putting in jeopardy
right next to them as they fill up 2 cars. If you want
30 gallons of gas, buy gas cans or get a car that can
hold 30 gallons. Giant Eagle is not getting over on you,
instead of reading "physics" books maybe read a
Personal Finance book so you can buy gas cans, and
quit putting others at risk!

Giant Eagle Logo Giant Eagle