General Motorselectrical/sensors

My name is [removed] and my complaint is about the electrical system keeps going out on my 2010 Chevy Malibu. It started with mileage at 48, 000 until present with 81, 000. I had alternator replace, batteries replaces, headlight bulbs replaced, sensors replaced. All took place in [protected]. I replace 2 sensors in less than 7 months wich cost me close to 400.00. The alternator cost me over 500.00. I had the front lights replaces 4 times costing me over 400.00 because they had to take the front bumper off just to get to the lights. I am a single mom with 2 children and my income is shot over this car. If I don't work I don't get paid. I worry that my kids will not eat some days. GM should be a shame not making good on cars that are sold defective. I was told that Chevy made a new socket for the front lights but the repairs will still be more money to install them. Why haven't the sockets been on recall? We should not have to pay for repairs for electrical systems that are bad and socket substitutions.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Detroit, MI I am saddened and plan to contact a lawyer and the attorney general office to look into my complaint. I believe I have a legitimate complaint against Chevy and GM. One morning I was taking my kids to school and the car steering wheel locked almost causing a 5 car accident. Weeks before the incident, I just had the recall repaired and the car still proceeded to lock up. My kids were horrified and I lost 2 days pay because I couldn't get to work and my kids missed school. I fell into a deep depression because as I stated before If I don't work, I don't get paid. This has been a total nightmare to me and I should be reimbursed for repairs that were stored upon me due to GM and Chevy negligence. I need someone to take note of this situation because of not resolved, I am going to take my case to the news along with my attorneys and if I have to I will take it to the supreme court. I will not stop until someone does something. One attorney said he will take my case pro bono if I there is no success with GM and Chevy. I pray and hope we can come to some resolutions regarding this complaint.

[removed]