General Motors Canada / terrible service
I bought my pontiac vibe back in 2005. Since then, there were little problems here and there. Before the lease ended, the windshield was leaking during rainy days so I took it to the fix.
During the lease, they provided a courtesy car and the moment we took it there, they immediately called us the day after.
After the lease ended, there was no courtesy car. Worst of all, the problem of the transmission came up. First was the engine lights, it comes on whenever we drove to surrey & coquitlam. We took it there 3 times and they still couldn't find a problem with it. On top of that, they charged us $150 for resetting the lights!!! Crazy! Anyhow, now we took it there for the 4th time and they said to order a transmission. It sucks because there are no courtesy car, and COME ON! GETTING THE PARTS TO CANADA FROM US TAKES A WEEK?! A WEEK IS FOR INTERNATIONAL, NOT DOMESTIC! I've been waiting for my car for 9 days and no phone calls up to this point. I've called them and left a message. But they didn't even bother to call back!
GM US has been bankrupt, GM Canada might as well! With this poor service and expensive cars!
More General Motors Canada Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2003 Chevy Silverado
- General Motors Corporation - 2016, 2500 duramax
- General Motors Corporation - diagnostics fees
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevy equinox
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 gmc 2500 hd diesel / fuel injector malfunction / complete fuel system rebuild