General Motors / chevrolet beat
I had purchased chevy beat 8 months back.After three months A/C started giving problems.I gave the vehicle in workshop and after 40 days vehicle was given to me in a horrible state. After a week back vehicle started giving problems again. Now again vehicle is in workshop which I don't intend to take back. Last three months I don't have a car. I am feeling ashamed that I trusted GM Motors. GM Motors is responsible for all the pains I have gone through. My vehicle no is 4049 and it is registered in Goa. I am planning to file a case against general motors for mental harrashment of a consumer.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - dealership fake ad (bait and switch)
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 Captiva LTZ, 45,000 miles, massive radiator failure!
- General Motors Corporation - plant closures in the united states
- General Motors Corporation - 2010 chevy traverse
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 silverado 1500 4wd ext. cab.