General Motors / chevrolet beat

1 vascoIndia Review updated:
Phone: 9503598498

Dear Sir/Madam

I had purchased chevy beat 8 months back.After three months A/C started giving problems.I gave the vehicle in workshop and after 40 days vehicle was given to me in a horrible state. After a week back vehicle started giving problems again. Now again vehicle is in workshop which I don't intend to take back. Last three months I don't have a car. I am feeling ashamed that I trusted GM Motors. GM Motors is responsible for all the pains I have gone through. My vehicle no is 4049 and it is registered in Goa. I am planning to file a case against general motors for mental harrashment of a consumer.

Comments

• Bo
      16th of May, 2011

hi my name is bobby layman in dec 2006 i bought 2007 impala lt from berry bunker chevorlet in marion in.in 2008 i started haveing trouple with the molding around the windows the have 4 of them now i have 3 moore bad gm doesnt want to replace them even barry bunker lie to be said they had not seen any of this i went mathews buick the sam thang there i talk to the body shop all i am gettin is a run around i will tell u this i will let everybody no about gm tell i have turn it in better bussiness bureau about ur cars dont buy bobby layman familyman654@yahoo.com 765 573 4905 2008 west 12 th st. marion in.46953