General Motors Acceptance Corporation — lien on my car
I paid off my 2001 Saturn years ago. Now, I am trying to donate it to charity. Seems the State of California still shows a lien on my car. This is insane.
The car is not damaged, runs, I just need the title to donate it.
I can't find any place to even contact the out-of-business GMAC, and I have no idea what to do.
Does the car just sit in my drive way for the next 40 years?
More General Motors Acceptance Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71