General Motors — a service problem that even mechanics cannot resolve.
I own a 2008 Pontiac Montana SV6. Just after I purchased the vehicle, I experienced difficulty starting the engine (turn the ignition key with no results). I had it in at Mills/Pontiac, Oshawa and they informed me that it was 'a loose connection'. The vehicle served me well until recently when I started to experience the "same" problem. I have had two mechanics look into my problem with no results. If I wait 30 - 90 minutes, the vehicle decides that it will run and everything 'seems' okay but today I experienced the same difficulty. It occurred last Wednesday, May 3rd., 2017 on three different occasions and it is upsetting me to no end. I would appreciate someone contacting me to help resolve this dilemma with information as how to resolve my problem. Thank you for taking the time to read this email.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71