General Electric / poor customer service
An example of Mediocre Service :
January 21st 2009
Stove : We order ordered a GE cook top from Sears...it arrived dirty finger print all over the stove...we re-ordere the stove a total of 3 times and had simillar problems everytime...we canceled the order.
Customer Service : It is very difficult to find a phone number that will get you someone nice and helpful at the other end of the phone...when you call a number ...you get a message to call another number..when you call the other number you get a message to call this other number and it goes on and on.
Phones : The phone model number GE 28300EE2 is advertized as expandable with up to 6 handset but you can't purchase or find the acessorie handset anywhere...no one has them in stock.. USA or Canada.
Be careful General Electric does not have long to live.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- GE Appliances - ge oven
- General Electric Company - model jb 750sj6ss
- General Electric Company - oven 
- General Electric Company - ge washing machine
- General Electric Company - zisb480drc serial zg030171