GE — refrigerator - freezer doors
I bought a refrigerator in 2017. I've had issues the with air/ice freezing up in the ice maker.in 2017 I had a different issue with the refrigerator. A ge technician came out and agreed with the issue. He then said the model unit also has a recall for the freezer & fridge doors. The main reason was ice would build up in freezer door. He stated the recall ended but to call ge to help me.
I called ge today and they said there was no recall, and the technician was mistaken in what he said. The did say they would give me a $400.00 credit for another refrigerator if I bought it through them. Or pay over$600.00 to fix the issue. They also stated the information to get this fixed was broadcasted over national news, and they would of contacted me. I did not hear anything regarding the issue. The program ended in march, and there is nothing they could do...
I don't make alot of money, and I want a refrigerator that is safe for my children. All I want is the items to be fixed... That's it...
I am very upset about the poor customer service I received. If this is how they operate I will never buy a ge product ever again. I work for the largest hotel company in the world, and I will tell everyone about my issue!!! I work in customer service, and I know you should always take care of the customer!!!
More GE Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information