General Electric / gen-pp9830sjss 30"dwndft elec cooktop ss
We purchaced this cooktop in Oct 1917 from Warners Stellian in Maple Grove, Mn. From the first time we used the cooktop we have had trouble with trying to keep the top clean after use. We use the cleaning product that came with the cooktop which we have to do every time we use the cooktop. Often spend a half an hour each time depending on what has been cooked on the cooktop to get it to look somewhat clean.
We have had GE products for over 40 years and have not had any problems with your products. This has been the worse experience we have ever had.
If there is some solution on how to keep the glass cooktop clean without spending so much time trying to rid the the top of smears and streaks, we certainly would appreciate your advise.
We have tried to follow the cleaning instructions in the booklet but do not have the time to spend cleaning each and every time we use the cooktop whether it is used for boiling water or frying. If we had any idea this product was so time consuming we would not have purchased it!
We hope to hear back from you with a solution to our dilemma.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information