General Electric / terrible experience
I own a group of apartment buildings in the Chicago metropolitan area. I purchase major appliances an average of once per month. (refrigerator, stove and dishwashers). General Electric has a way of voiding their warranty by charging $90.00 for a service man to examine the appliance. THEN they charge DOUBLE the cost of labor thus discouraging any further investigation by the owner to continue the claim.
To compound the felony: GE calls up and ADVISES the customer the cost effectiveness of discarding the broken appliance altogether and purchase a new one!
By the way: GE has sold their appliance division because of precipitously falling sales.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - need ge credit on my credit card.
- General Electric Company - warranty department incompetence
- General Electric Company - ge refrigerator model #gne25jgkgfbb/case #181226-005195
- General Electric Company - ge washer
- General Electric Company - adora dishwasher