General Electric / scam and cheating!
I see in this page and many websites the complaints of many customers about service representatives or appliances... so i want to post my point of view of the other side as a service representative... We understand how difficult could be purchase an appliance and that after one day is not working, but that doesn't mean that you can use abusive language or yell or insult us... cause were are not the ones that made the product, besides we are working in a call center to answer the phone and help you... but if you customer does not let us help you who will, we just follow orders of the company so is not our fault if the tech doesn't show up or if there is no available within 2 weeks or one, we just make our job the way they ask us to do it we follow rules and policies too... if the customer is nice we will go the extra mile to help cause we understand the situation but with you yelling, screaming, insulting we will not be able to to do anything, some of us are latinamericans working to live and to be paid even the payment is not that good... and all you can do is yell and make the other people feel less than you just because they don't talk or write like a north american person... we are here just to help you and even is not the best english you have listen, no matter were we are if you are sure of the number you call you can be sure that we will help you... without us you will not be able to schedule or resolve the situation so try to be in someone else shoes!!
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - ggdt580ssfss
- General Electric Company - refrigerator
- General Electric Company - dishwasher parts
- General Electric Company - ge electric dryer
- General Electric Company - electric stove top