General Electric / lint
I bought a GE washing machine this year and it washes the clothes all right, but I have some "drip-dry" clothes that never see the inside of my dryer, and they invariably come out with at least a bit of lint on them - and I am not over- or under-sudsing, or using too much or too little water. There is simply nothing in the washer to trap the lint in the wash-water. I have been unable to find a lint filter that will fit any recent model of GE washing machine. "Home remedies" such as tossing panty hose into the wash do not get it. Could you please tell me where I might find an in-basket lint filter, or tell me how we might construct one?
I have long been a "fan" of GE appliances - my mother had a GE wringer washer when I was a child, and that machine had no break-down in it. I would really appreciate any help you can give me on this lint problem. Thank you for your attention.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...
- General Electric Company - washer#gtw460asjww and dryer #gtd42easjww
- General Electric Company - glass top stove
- General Electric Company - ggdt580ssfss