GE MONEY / Terrible experience!

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I received a bill for my membership to Sam's club. I did not want to renew it, do sent a letter to GE Money indicating I would not be renewing my membership and cancel my account. The fee was 40.00. A month later I received a letter confirming cancellation and informing me my balance was Zero. Within 2 months they reported to the credit bureau a 40.00 delinquency and reflected it as a "charge off'". I challenged the issue through my crediting reporting agency, who questioned GE. Their response was "it's accurate". No change on my credit report. I then sent a letter directly to GE and they didn't even have the courtesy to explain the transactions, only sent me copies of the statements, one reflecting the 40.00 and they other zero. So, do they expect me to pay for something I didn't want and told me so. It's still on my credit report as delinquent.

Comments

• Cl
      7th of Jun, 2014

To save yourself "Stress" go on the web & see all the settlements, judgements & claims against GE Money Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank also they are changing there name for the fourth time. This name is Synchrony Bank they have not even changed to the new name & they already have to pay millions in judgements & claims. What a joke.

Whatever you do don't believe them when they say they are Sorry they are not sorry if they truly were sorry they would have no judgements against them, yet under every name change they have done all the same Dark Criminal activities over and over & over & it continues to this day. All their statements which show concern are just very shallow.

Crooks the lot of them go to you tube put ge capital retail pay pal you will see exactly what they think of customers who post complaints.

• Cl
      7th of Jun, 2014

Please go to you tube view a clip that shows you exactly what they really think of customers who post complaints. Type in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal. You will know it is the right clip by the green snakes. I don't know how these people that work for these corporations sleep at night. I hope people go to prison.

They DON'T CARE! They just want to shut you up so you will not post complaints & make them look bad which they are very bad not to mention EVIL.

The link to you tube