GE MONEY / Terrible experience!
I received a bill for my membership to Sam's club. I did not want to renew it, do sent a letter to GE Money indicating I would not be renewing my membership and cancel my account. The fee was 40.00. A month later I received a letter confirming cancellation and informing me my balance was Zero. Within 2 months they reported to the credit bureau a 40.00 delinquency and reflected it as a "charge off'". I challenged the issue through my crediting reporting agency, who questioned GE. Their response was "it's accurate". No change on my credit report. I then sent a letter directly to GE and they didn't even have the courtesy to explain the transactions, only sent me copies of the statements, one reflecting the 40.00 and they other zero. So, do they expect me to pay for something I didn't want and told me so. It's still on my credit report as delinquent.
More GE MONEY Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating