Ge Care Credit / Online Statements
I have had an account with Care Credit for many years. For the last few years, I have elected to receive my statement online so that I could quickly make my payment and save paper. When my email reminder comes, it tells me to click on the site to view my statement. After I log in, I am directed to a summary page. (Until I spoke to the customer service representative, I never even realized that there was a different statement.) The summary page failed to mention that I had a small balance that the special financing was about to expire. (It was on the statement?) Because I didn't go view my statement (who knew that what I was directed to after logging in wasn't the statement?), I am now paying an additional $1000 for interest on the full amount.
While this may not start out attempting to be fraudulent, it sure feels like that $1000 later!!!
Anybody who has this and makes payments online, you better go to the statement page so that you can see any important info that they don't want to share!!!
More Ge Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating