GE / ge profile washer
Purchased GE Profile washer year ago for our new home. Thought I was purchasing a step up in quality appliance. Wrong. One year, one month after purchase the mother board control panel went. Took a week to get someone out to look at it, another week to get him back to put in part. When tech left he pronouced washer fixed. Five minutes after he left I tried to do a load of wash, not fixed. Washer only runs on rinse through all cycles. Tried to get tech back gone. Called GE to see if he could come back next day or two of course no way. Another week. Again to look at it and another week to fix. Each time I have to leave work to be there. They can never help you out with scheduling, you can never get anyone to ask questions about the problem, the tech nenver has a part on the truck, I loose pay each time I have to come home. I am still waiting for my washer to be fixed!! This is a horrible inconvenience. I should charge them fotr my time, salary lost and the inconience of having to find time to go to a laundromat. I have a brand new home with all GE appliances the builder put in, don't get me started on other appliance problems since we have been there. Microwave, fridge. I will never by GE again, I will never reccommend GE to anyone. There appliance stink but their consumer relatiuons and service are even worse!!! No wonder they sold off their appliance division!
More GE Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - adora dishwasher
- General Electric Company - microwave
- General Electric Company - fridge ge-cafe, model cfe28ushlss
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...