GE Appliances / ge hotpoint refrigerator
Model #: PSDF5YGXCFBB
Serial #: RT402212
Install Date: 12-20-10
I understand the warranty has expired but I have had nothing but problems with the same component of frig from not too long after purchase. It would seem a frig, )like the ones made with pride back in the day), would last much longer than 7 yrs. I believe I have been given a frig with a total recall on components having to do with cooling.
Have replaced: Fresh Food Thermister on 3-29-16. Invoice #: 451741
Have replaced: Fresh Food Fan Motor on 10-28-15 Invoice#: 444784
I currently have another request for service with my home warranty for the SAME PROBLEM: frig not cooling.
I would like to talk with someone concerning my problems/faults with my frig at [protected] or [protected].
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - warranty department incompetence
- General Electric Company - ge refrigerator model #gne25jgkgfbb/case #181226-005195
- General Electric Company - ge washer
- General Electric Company - adora dishwasher
- General Electric Company - microwave