GE Appliances / scratched appliance!
I ordered a GE CAFE dual fuel range and it came with a broken leveling leg and bottom oven drawer would not shut all the way on one side. Some one from GE came to fix it and said it could not be fixed because the frame was bent. Someone must have dropped it. I just had another stove delivered on Feb. 12, 2008 and it came with scratches on the control panel. I called GE when the delivery people were here and they told me I can't refuse delivery because it is a replaceable part. That seems crazy to me. So if there was a dent in the door I have to accept delivery and have someone come fix it. Confused here. Needless to say I already had to miss 3 days of work and now have to miss another to have the repair guy come back out. Would not even take $ off because it is a replaceable part. Good old GE!!
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - ggdt580ssfss
- General Electric Company - refrigerator
- General Electric Company - dishwasher parts
- General Electric Company - ge electric dryer
- General Electric Company - electric stove top