Gatorland Toyota Kia / used car problems
Purchased a used vehicle from this dealership, advised the salesman that there was something wrong when I put on the brakes before I took it home. He just blew it off told me it was probably just rusty brakes from sitting for a while. So, I gave it a week to see if it would get better; it did not. Went back and even though I had a 90 day warranty, I had to pay a $50 dollar deductible and $70 to have an alignment after the work was done. Turns out the lower arm on the suspension had bad bushings. This is not the half of it though. After my daughter took it down the first time, they had to order the part. She had to come back the second time and then was told that they ordered 2 of the same part, needless to say this ended up in a third trip. Do you think they offered to compensate me for this waste of time and gas? I live almost an hour and a half away from them. They could care less about me now that they had their money for the sale.
More Gatorland Toyota Kia Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota prius 2011
- Toyota Motor Corporation - my life threatening car!!!
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complaint
- Toyota Motor Corporation - warranty
- Toyota Motor Corporation - p2442 secondary injection system