Gateway NV77H Laptop / Laptop should be repalced

1 Stone Mountain, GA, United States

I purchased the Gateway NV77h in February of 2012. That laptop went back for repairs 4 times in 2012 and has never really worked efficiently. I run a very tight ship on my devices in that they are fully covered as far as protection and security are concerned. So I know its not any virus or anything like that why the machine has now stopped working wirelessly and via network cable now that the warranty is up..I cannot access the Internet at all. In fact I had to replace yet another drive just recently. I have found that the 750GB drives were not functioning in the machine so I dropped down to a 500GB, which seemed to be much more stable until now I cannot access the Internet.
The machine was working fine, I shut down for the night turned it back on again the next evening and no wireless; I continued to access the Internet via network cable for a little while; shut down again one evening after no problems turned again the next evening and nothing. This is my second Gateway, I previously owned the M6332 which was brilliant 6 years without any problems. Bought the NV77h to upgrade and it has been a nightmare and now I have nothing to use.

Ki