Gardner White Furniture - Warren, MI / extremely rude and unprofessional, definitely not worth the hassle!
This is a complaint against Gardner White furniture at 4400 East 14 Mile in Warren, MI. I ordered new living room furniture, love seat and recliner, on January 6, 2007. Before the papers were signed, everything was in stock... then the salesperson came back and said only the recliner was available for delivery on 1/10. He asked did I want the recliner delivered on the 10th, the love seat wasn't going to be available until 1/17. I said no, only wanting to take one day off from work and told him to just deliver both pieces on the 17th. On 1/14 my husband and I threw our old furniture away and cleaned our living room in anticipation of our new pieces, and on the morning of the 17th the delivery driver calls me to say they will arrive between 3 and 6 p.m. and asks if I'm aware that the love seat isn't on the truck. Well, no, I wasn't aware because no-one from the store bothered to call me! I of course called the store and got snotty attitudes and a bunch of "it's on back order, we don't know when it's coming in and we don't know what to tell you." Not one apology. I called on the 19th and got yet another attitude, but was told the love seat would be in the week of 1/23. OK, that's not too bad. Called on the 23rd and was told it wouldn't be in that week, MAYBE the following week. Now I'm angry. Not only am I being jerked around, but every person I spoke with was rude and condescending. Unacceptable as far as I'm concerned, I'm spending my money there! The person speaking with me said she would call me back, because of course she wasn't authorized to cancel it, and when she did she offered to waive the delivery charge and send me a $50 gift certificate....and let me know the love seat would for sure be in sometime the 2nd week of February. NO THANKS!! I ended up canceling the whole order and they picked up the recliner yesterday, 1/26. Not until then did I ever receive an apology or any kind of concern for the horrible experience and inconvenience. Consumers beware of Gardner White! They are extremely rude and unprofessional, definitely NOT worth the hassle!
More Gardner White Furniture - Warren, MI Complaints & Reviews
- Gardner White, Warren, MI - liars at gardner white! 
- Gardner White - don't buy a tv package - scam 
- Gardner White Furniture - customer service/warranty 
- Gardner White Furniture - don't buy from gardner white! 
- Gardner White Furniture - no furniture - norefund
- Gardner-White Furniture - bedroom furniture delivery
- Gardner-White Furniture - as5001 recliner lift chair recliner 
- Gardner-White Furniture - kelly leen worst sales rep
- Gardner-White Furniture - leather sectional motors in recliners
- Gardner-White Furniture - customer service and broken component on my brand new couch