Gamestop/Game Informer / consumer fraud
Game Stop/Game Informer allows customers to add revenue to your Edge Card (Game Stop Card)for future use. You sell games back to them and you can store the credit to your Game Stop card. However, if you at anytime lose your Game Stop card, you will lose all of the money you have stored on your card. Game Stop / Game Informer cannot look up your name or address to find your account. They do not inform you this will happen.
Game Stop should stop stealing from its customers and adapt better polices for their customers instead of unethical business practices.
Ban Game Stop / Game Informer until they change their policies to serve the consumer.
More Gamestop/Game Informer Complaints & Reviews
- Gamestop - return policy 
- Gamestop - scam 
- Gamestop - employment 
- Gamestop - return, exchange, buy 
- Gamestop - business relationship 
- Gamestop - double charge to my bank account
- Gamestop - supervisor very rude
- Gamestop - customer service
- Gamestop - product purchase 
- Gamestop - rewards program and game labeling/customer support