Gamestop / digital copy purchased/clerk did not tell me digital could not be returned

1 United States

I went to Gamestop in Goldsboro, NC Weds. 12-5-18. They did not have an actual copy of the two games I wanted. The clerk said they would be hard to find as they came out earlier this year. So I bought two digital with codes. Nothing was explained to me that these could not be returned. I spoke with my sister that evening and she told me my nephew would not be happy with just a code. He suffers with OCD, Tourettes. This means when things are not as he is used to, he gets very upset. I returned to Gamestop Thurs. 12-6-18 and was then informed that they were not refundable. I planned to get the actual games through Gamestop on-line. I am very upset. I have purchased 2 PS, 2 X Box, 3 DS, and a multitude of games, most, when available, are Gold or Ultimate Editions. I will no longer buy from Gamestop. I should have been informed of the conditions with digital code copies. I also felt as though the clerk was irritated with helping me.

Yr