Having problems with Come2Play?

Come2Play Customer Service Contacts

20 Raul Wallenberg St.
Tel Aviv
Israel

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Come2Play Customer Service. Initial Come2Play complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Come2Play above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Come2Play. Discuss the issues you have had with Come2Play and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Come2Play No cover combinations. Your fixed dice leave my checkers open.

Your dice are NOT random and you know it. I have been officially blacklisted for complaining because I have not won a game in days. I have over one million checkers and have not spent one single penny. You and your game suck's, it should be banned from the internet because you are stealing and sell coins for cash money. This game is a fraud and should be investigated!

Come2Play backgammon live

This game is so crooked. After spending hundreds of dollars only to get timed out over and over again which causes you to lose everything. The dice are also rigged. I'm so irritated and angry that I let myself get taken like this. Some things to get done about this kind of fraud and just out right theivery. I have sent many emails to the customer service department with no response I just don't know what to do or whom I can get help from.

Sep 02, 2019

Backgammon Live — backgammon live

The dice are programmed. Most likely if you pay to play their game, your odds of winning are higher. There...

Backgammon Live - Come2Playbackgammon live

I have finally uninstalled this game and will not play it again - after years of frustration. The game is SO rigged. Not random dice rolls at all. After playing for several years and buying coins many times, I see the patterns. The game is totally rigged to make the developers money. I wouldn't mind buying coins if the rolls were random, but they are not. If you haven't bought coins in awhile, they punish you by not letting you win. I'm an experienced player and know the odds. Consistently, especially towards the end of a game, the rolls will be stacked against you. Its very consistent: in the beginning of a game you will get fair rolls, and even if you get far ahead and double, towards the end your opponent will get incredible doubles and you will get horrible rolls. It's just so frustrating it is not fun anymore. Goodbye Backgammon Live.

Come2play.com — backgammon live

I was not surprised to see all of the complaints about this company. I have played over 1000 games on thi...

Backgammon Liveexchange rate for cdn$ to us$

The exchange rate of $1.60 is too high. This means for every $1.00 US$ you are charging $1.60 Cdn. When the exchange rate is around 1.30, meaning it costs 1, 30 Cdn to buy 1.00us $
        The exchange rate has been around 1.35 or so which was acceptable t now I get mt credit card statement
        You should check the exchange rate and lower it as you are overcharging.
        I cannot afford to play at these ridiculous rates.

Come2Play — backgammon site

The administrators of this game should be arrested for fraud. Absolutely the worst bg game on the internet...