FTD / Billed for Undelivered Flowers

1 Tarzana Encino, CA, United States Review updated:

Paid premium price for mother's day flowers including huge penalty fee for having them<br />
actually delivered on Mother's Day. My Sister did receive a bouquet of flowers at her door -<br />
they were for someone else! She called the shop and they told her - so what - she could<br />
keep them, or deliver them to the recipient -they didn't care. Since the flowers were sent<br />
to my Sis as a surprise, she had no idea that she was an intended recipient too. Being the<br />
saint she is (which is why we adore her) she drove around most of mother's day morning<br />
trying to find the intended party. She did - a lady in her 80's who just bawled, that someone<br />
had thought of her. If not for my Sis, she never would have received her order from these jerks.<br />
<br />
I wait until almost 6pm on Mothers Day and my sis has NOT received her flowers so I call<br />
FTD to cancel my order - I'm really burned. They tell me the florist is willing to deliver<br />
them the day AFTER Mothers day. Well, I reminded her that I ordered online WELL in<br />
advance and paid a premium price for ontime delivery - so no thanks, just refund me.<br />
She got so nasty and angry, the FTD rep. named April --she asked in a snotty voice =<br />
"So you don't intend to do ANYTHING nice for your sister?" I told her about my sis doing<br />
the florists own work to deliver an order for another one of their botched deliveries and the<br />
FTD rep just snorted and grumbled that I'd get my refund in a few days and then she hung up<br />
on me. Truly, this is for real--25 minutes after she hangs up --out of the BLUE, the rotten<br />
florist shop calls my Sis to bully her into accepting delivery the day after mothers day with<br />
the crappy scraps left over from the day before. That witch April got off the phone from promising me<br />
a refund, promptly called the shop and told them to hustle their order so they could all still get paid.<br />
<br />
My sis who then knew the story told them respectfully no thanks - please do not deliver because<br />
she knew I had cancelled the order. The next afternoon, her son came home and there was the<br />
SADDEST, SICKEST looking mess of flowers on her porch. Sis works from home and these slimes<br />
never rang her bell. They dropped off that mess and slinked off, the neighbor actually saw the guy<br />
tip toe to the door and drive off! How pathetic -these awful rats. First they toldl me they couldn't <br />
deliver because no one answered the door, then they said that my sisters address didn't exist on<br />
that street even though she's lived there for 15 years and my online order printout showed that ALL<br />
the entered data was correct. Then this April even read off the name of some entirely different<br />
woman with a different phone number that came up under my order reference number. WHAT <br />
a tangle of lies and deceit. Bottom line --FTD has your money period. They will back their crummy<br />
florist and NEVER the client. So scout around for a REPUTABLE floral shop near your recipient. Do<br />
a yelp or other search first - then call the shop directly to order. FTD used to stand for integrity - and<br />
those days are LONG gone!

Ma

Comments

• La
      18th of May, 2009

my mothers day flowers still havent been delivered - found FTD's CFO's email address;

Investors and Press: