Frys.com / pathetic service

United States Review updated:

Last Christmas I ordered product from Frys, They ship via DHL, well the package got misdelivered by DHL and DHL admitted fault and stated they contact them for a claim.

Well instead of being a model company and reshipping the lost items, They kept dragging their feet about it. So I contacted Chase and initiated a credit card chargeback.

A Henry Everson contacted me via home phone and told me I stole the product from Frys and He refused to reship the product and told me I was facing criminal charges, What a crock.

Anyways months went by and I finally responded via a formal letter and was conatcted by their loss prevention that the matter was resolved and I would hear no further action on the subject.

So I tried to place an order with them the other day and was told via a phone call by the same Henry Everson that Frys no longer wanted me as a customer unless I paid the money back I supposedly owe them????

Good News, Tower.com is .50 cheaper than their items so I have since gone that route and I am advising people to be leary of their shipping practices as DHL signs for packages and leaves them where ever and you are responsible for them. Unfortunately Henry, I don't live in California and the laws are a little different here.
Va

Comments

Pa
  21st of Sep, 2009
why would you place another order with them if your not satisfied!!!
Ol
  6th of Feb, 2010
I have to agree with pat the bat. Why on earth would you want to ever spend another red cent with those idiots after all that b.s.?

Fry's Electronics Logo Fry's Electronics