Fry's Electronics / warranty repair/replacement
Purchased a refurbished HP Pavilion laptop at 8:30pm, went to my car and checked out the laptop and noticed a film on the screen and some of the keys got stuck and would not rebound. Brought the laptop from the parking lot back into the store and they refused to do anything with it, would not fix it or replace it. Alex Gonzalez, Service Manager at the Anaheim, CA Store all but verbally accused me of doing something to the laptop when I simply open the package and tried the keys to make sure they worked, as you should do with refurbished products.
Not to mention I bought the 2 year direct replacement warranty and they would not help or do anything and could care less and the attitude of Alex Gonzalez, Service Manager, was appauling, completely uncalled for and rude and very accusatory.
More Fry's Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud 
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair 
- Frys Electronics - protection plan 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service 
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude employee
- Fry's Electronics - zojirushi micom rice cooker ns-lgc05
- Fry's Electronics - same day delivery on a refrigerator, order t3130883
- Fry's Electronics - not satisfied
- Fry's Electronics - unable to obtain an rma number