From You Flowers / failure to deliver

I placed an order with this company online and they did not deliver!!! First I paid for expedited service and when that didn't happened I call and they told me that my order will be delivered by 6 pm. When that didnt happen, I called them back and was told that I should have know that this probably would not happen because it is Valentines weekend all the florist are extremely busy at this time. IF that was the case it should have said that somewhere on there website instead of it saying that it can be done!! I recommend that people be very careful befor using Fromyouflowers.com!!!

Comments

• Bl
      19th of Jan, 2011

No delivery to my Mom but they sure keep sending me Emails for discounts so they can steal more of my money.
    Several contacts with them and keep getting the same run around in trying to get my money back.

• Ca
      11th of May, 2011

Ordered three separate orders for mothers day, two of the orders were sent but one was not. I called the day after mother's day and was given a refund on the order that was not delivered, and was told that the oder will be dilivered on tuesday because the flower shop was closed on monday. i get a call from my sister on tuedsay at 9pm and was told the flowers didnt come. wedsday morning i call and i was told that they dont give away free flowers and that i refused every other offer that was givven. i wasnt given any offers other than my refund and the female expalined that she is not going tit-for-tat with me and cant do anything else. very rude.

• Me
      9th of Jun, 2011

I wish I would have read these complaints before placing my trust in them this morning to get a simple delivery for my sister's birthday. I even paid the expedited delivery as well...I had to call them to ask where it was and they said they could try to deliver it the next day with an apology letter, same fee of course. An apology letter? Are you freakin kidding me? I almost lost it. They said they will refund this order in the next 2-3 business days. I think I will call my bank and have this transaction rejected. Go somewhere else. I have always had good luck with Teleflora...just saw some better prices and thought I'd give it a shot here - don't make my mistake...