Frigidaire Washing Machine / a lemon of a washer

1 Hazleton, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-724-7511

I bought a brand new Frigidaire washing machine in August of 2007 from Grand Central in Hazleton. It has been serviced 3 times for the same problem since that time, the minimum number of repairs necessary before they will consider a replacement. Now that it's experienced the same problem for the 4th time, I'm expected to wait another 72 hours for them to "consider" a replacement machine. There is a complaint on file with the Company with a reference number of 98314707. I advised them if there is not a new washing machine in my basement by Saturday, January 5, 2008, this will be broadcast on all three local television news stations. With that comment, all I received so far was that someone will get back with me.

Comments

• Pa
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I purchased the electrolux washer this past Sept. 2008.
    The washer never goes into the spin/dry cycle. I have
    to bail out the washer so that the water does not flood my floor. Then take one piece at a time out in order to wring dry my clothes. It is the most disgusting piece of equipment that I have ever purchased. I requested a new washer. I was told by the Applicance Store that Fridgidare does not do that.
    Why.? Itfthe Washer is a lemon, why do I have to suffer. The manufacture should make good, but Canada is out of the jurisdiction of USA.