Frigidaire Refrig / non existant customer service

Novato, CA, United States Review updated:

Called frigidaire customer service (Cs) department. After waiting on line for 10-20 minutes each call, I was finally transferred to a supervisor. This process took 1 hour and 40 minutes. Everytime I asked to speak to a supervisor, the person insisted on helping me. When I told them I wanted a supervisor because I had a complaint against an employee in their cs department, they would put me on "hold". What they really were doing was placing me back in the phone query from the very beginning. Waiting again for the same cs department. This didn't happen just once but 6 (Sis) separate times. 1:40 minutes wasting my time. I will never purchase a frigidaire product again. Horrible cs

Bo
May 19, 2015

Comments

• On
      22nd of May, 2015

Hello Friend,
    On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence. We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us. If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention. We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards