Friendly's Ice Cream / service I am complaining about

Holyoke, MassachusettsH, United States

*Manager poor customer service

I represent an agency that provides individuals with supportive services. A group of 8 including staff and clients were having dinner at Friendly's. I know that a party of 8 can sometimes be difficult to tend to when you have several orders and individual checks, our waitress Kim was very patient and provided good service to the clients. The manager, GEORGE in Holyoke was very rude. On two occasions he was seen staring at the table and instead of him greeting the individuals as he did other customers in Friendly's he walked away. A client said hello and asked how was his day, George walked away blantanly ignoring my clients pleasant greeting. As an individual with disabilities your only sense of independence is being able to pay for a $10.00 dinner. George rushed the waitress by declining payments on a two bills. It seemed as though George was in a rush to have us leave this location, if it wasn't for the clients and there liking for Friendly's dinner I would never go back to this location. As a manager George's customer service was beyond unsatisfactory.

Fo