Freelottoezwin / Fraudulent Visa card debits
Despite repeated attempts to contact this company ( email / phone / letter ) to cancel the automatic subscription they have been debiting my credit card with for the last two years after I inadvertently accepted an offer for their F.A.S.T. service, they are uncontactable, have ignored my emails & letters and the phone number appears to be inoperational.
They say you can unsubscribe anytime but this is not true - any attempts to use the link for this supposed action is inoperable !!
This is fraudulent use of my credit card and I can't stop it !!
More Freelottoezwin Complaints & Reviews
- Freelotto - Winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - Just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - No payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - Fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...
- www.Freelotto.com - my winning amount has not paid
- Freelotto - disappointed... cancel my subscription 
- Freelotto - I wish to unsubscribe 
- Freelotto - taking money from my account unauthorised