Freelottoezwin / fraudulent visa card debits
Despite repeated attempts to contact this company ( email / phone / letter ) to cancel the automatic subscription they have been debiting my credit card with for the last two years after I inadvertently accepted an offer for their F.A.S.T. service, they are uncontactable, have ignored my emails & letters and the phone number appears to be inoperational.
They say you can unsubscribe anytime but this is not true - any attempts to use the link for this supposed action is inoperable !!
This is fraudulent use of my credit card and I can't stop it !!
More Freelottoezwin Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize 
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto - just letting you know that i'm only 17 and I have a 5 month old baby and you wanna take $27.20 from my bank
- Free Lotto - u say its free
- Freelotto - prize to claim
- Freelotto - paid and eligible status notification - unclaimed property
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...