Freelottoezwin / Fraudulent Visa card debits

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Despite repeated attempts to contact this company ( email / phone / letter ) to cancel the automatic subscription they have been debiting my credit card with for the last two years after I inadvertently accepted an offer for their F.A.S.T. service, they are uncontactable, have ignored my emails & letters and the phone number appears to be inoperational.
They say you can unsubscribe anytime but this is not true - any attempts to use the link for this supposed action is inoperable !!
This is fraudulent use of my credit card and I can't stop it !!

Ka

Comments

We
  13th of May, 2009

have been trying to cancel fast subscription for months and have been unsuccessful.

Ms
  20th of Dec, 2009

This is from the freelottoezwin site: I hope it helps you...

How do I cancel my subscription?

STEP 1:

Click the link below the numbers in your FreeLottoEZWinTM results e-mail that reads, "To edit or change the status of your subscription information, click here". You will be brought to the FreeLottoEZWinTM User center. Enter your password in the space provided.

STEP 2:

To cancel your account scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a list of all subscription under this account. Click the "edit" button for the active subscription id number you wish to delete or click the "edit all" button to view and delete all active subscriptions under this account.

STEP 3:

You will be brought to the page with your chosen numbers for each game. Check the box marked "Delete", re-enter your password and click "Modify". PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link to unsubscribe in the Results e-mail simply removes you from our e-mail results distribution list but does not deactivate your account.