Freelotto / authenticity of my winning

1 Botswana Review updated:

i received e-mails from the company under kevin aronin saying i have won 1 million british pounds. the condition to claim my prize was either to go to the uk for verification and claim. upon stating that i could not the trip. i was advised to pay 500 pounds for the verification process to be done on my behalf. i still haven't paid that money, because its too much for me in the short term. however, upon just for the benefit of the doubt, i searched for kevin aronin's name on google, which revealed him and his company be listed as one of the internatioanl fraud companies.

if i have genuinely won anything, kindly confirm with me. we have a british high commission office in botswana. i believe any verification of my positive identity can be done through them and any payments can be channeled through their account for me to access. Alternatively, there is a botswana embassy in the UK, through which verification of my identity can be done without doubt or cost.

thank you.

kelly molefhe

Ke

Comments

• Be
      29th of Dec, 2008

mirenjugue alfree loto y gane y me envaiaron unos mendsajes y ahora mnome quieren dar eldinero s.r kevin porfavor mandeme el dineroque me gane

• Be
      29th of Dec, 2008

ron yo si creo en free lotomandeme elmillon de dolares queme gane