Freelotto / authenticity of my winning

Botswana Review updated:
i received e-mails from the company under kevin aronin saying i have won 1 million british pounds. the condition to claim my prize was either to go to the uk for verification and claim. upon stating that i could not the trip. i was advised to pay 500 pounds for the verification process to be done on my behalf. i still haven't paid that money, because its too much for me in the short term. however, upon just for the benefit of the doubt, i searched for kevin aronin's name on google, which revealed him and his company be listed as one of the internatioanl fraud companies.

if i have genuinely won anything, kindly confirm with me. we have a british high commission office in botswana. i believe any verification of my positive identity can be done through them and any payments can be channeled through their account for me to access. Alternatively, there is a botswana embassy in the UK, through which verification of my identity can be done without doubt or cost.

thank you.

kelly molefhe
Ke

Comments

Be
  29th of Dec, 2008
mirenjugue alfree loto y gane y me envaiaron unos mendsajes y ahora mnome quieren dar eldinero s.r kevin porfavor mandeme el dineroque me gane
Be
  29th of Dec, 2008
ron yo si creo en free lotomandeme elmillon de dolares queme gane

FreeLotto Logo FreeLotto