Freelotto / authenticity of my winning
i received e-mails from the company under kevin aronin saying i have won 1 million british pounds. the condition to claim my prize was either to go to the uk for verification and claim. upon stating that i could not the trip. i was advised to pay 500 pounds for the verification process to be done on my behalf. i still haven't paid that money, because its too much for me in the short term. however, upon just for the benefit of the doubt, i searched for kevin aronin's name on google, which revealed him and his company be listed as one of the internatioanl fraud companies.
if i have genuinely won anything, kindly confirm with me. we have a british high commission office in botswana. i believe any verification of my positive identity can be done through them and any payments can be channeled through their account for me to access. Alternatively, there is a botswana embassy in the UK, through which verification of my identity can be done without doubt or cost.
More Freelotto Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize 
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto - service about the prize of free lotto lottery
- Freelotto - subscriçaõ em cartão
- Freelotto - free lotto winnings 
- Freelotto - taking money out of my account
- FreeLotto.com - charges