Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk / trying to get me to send money
I received an email on 23rd of March stating that I had won a $2,000,000 USD jackpot. Well, as you guessed I was really surprised & started to correspond with this company & it's rep. (Mr. James Keegan). Well after several emails back & forth I & my husband starting to do some checking around with a local news agency, Scotland Yard, & www.419baiter.com & found that it started looking like a scam. Then Mr. Keegan involved a Mr. Brian Cox of Parcel Flight Courier Services, London, England. Well Mr. Cox told me in his email that it was going to cost me between $1280.00 & $1477.35 to get the check & Two certificates shipped directly to me. Well as you can image I tried to raise the money until my husband's friend said something that made sense & that is I should not have to pay anything to get the winnings.
Well needless to say I never sent the money & even to this day Mr. Keegan tells me that he is disappointed in me that I would think that this was a scam.
Please do your research before you send any amount of money via Western Union to something that sounds like it is too good to be true, because it probably is!
More Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk Complaints & Reviews
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto - paid and eligible status notification - unclaimed property
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...
- www.Freelotto.com - my winning amount has not paid 
- Freelotto - disappointed... cancel my subscription 
- Freelotto - I wish to unsubscribe