Menu
SearchBug
reviews & complaints

SearchBug
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
2 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SearchBug. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
D
11:15 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SearchBug - private information

This is a horrible company that should be ashamed of themselves. They display people's personal info against their will and endanger their lives and peace of mind. And want to charge innocent victims money to remove information that they should not be displaying in the first place. Disgusting, horrible scam! Sickening and disheartening. There should be laws to prevent this kind of awfulness from taking place if there aren't already. Info should be removed without wanting to steal money from innocent people and without wanting to pry further into innocent people's lives. What a sick scam!

V
3:00 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

www.searchbug.com claims to provide personal locating and skip tracing information worldwide. In fact is is just a web crawler. There are in fact only two people working for the company it is the same company as city search, people finders and half a dozen other so called companies. All have the same Post Office address. In order to remove incorrect...

W
7:00 am EDT
Replied
SearchBug has left an official reply on this complaint.

SearchBug - They continued to take money from me for the subscription, which I stopped

I have used the website www.searchbug.com, but I used it only one day and have a lot of problems now. After that I cancelled the subscription. But these people continued to take $5.99 for the usage. I already sent them 2 emails, but it was completely fruitless. They didn’t reply to my emails and continued to take money from me. I need some help or advice of how to stop these thieves.

4 comments
May 23, 2017 11:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi: no false statement, I opened a dispute through my bank account, thanks God I got my money back. Maybe after this happened your company changed for good and no more rip off? Thanks

May 23, 2017 9:36 pm EDT

Hi Lulita, We do not see any account by that name. You probably work for a competitor since we never automatically charge a customer for a one-time day pass. Anyone else reading this should go to our website and do their own research. The comments by Lulita on June 4, 2015 are completely false. I invite you to call our office and speak to our staff of real people.

Jun 04, 2015 11:02 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

People be aware of searchbugs, they will take all your money from your bank account, I never experienced si ething like that, especially here in USA. Anyway i reported this company and if i can i will make a complaint in differents site to warn people who trust in something like this. Do not fall for this company, they will suck your money. Thanks

Jun 04, 2015 10:58 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I got the same problem, just call your bank and report them, they are a ripp off and money suckers

C
7:04 am EDT
Replied
SearchBug has left an official reply on this complaint.

SearchBug - Waste of time and website shows error

I wasted only time on the website www.searchbug.com. I wanted to get some info from the website, but it showed error and that my entered info was fault. WTF? I indicated my personal info and home address, so of course it was ok. I simply didn’t understand why there were any problems at all. I was really disappointed and decided to share my review about this company.

SearchBug contacts