Free Lottohow to claim my prize they said im eligibility

J

im jonalee nadela, from midsayap north cotabato, 25 of age, female actually sir, i win a prize at free lotto.com but that organization not
given to me my winning prize . Sir, my all information is atteched with
this complain farm. and i hope you must help me to give me winning prize
.sir!i hope my prize is come of me, because i am won.and i want to claim my prizes...sir!i am a student, , i hope my prize they come as soon as posible, thank you.

how to claim my prize they said im eligibility
how to claim my prize they said im eligibility

• From.​Mr.Chanchai.kaewsri
    I.want.to Cliam​prize.frotto.plus
    Eligible.Pin.[protected].ID [protected].​ $11, 100, 000.00.USD.my​ [email protected]​ Tel.+66
    Tel.+66-[protected].My.Nickname

Case.No.2.from.England.UK​@#. Code.474704

• As
    Ashok sarkar Sep 27, 2019

EXCUSE ME. HELLO SIR. FREELOTTO I AM ASHOK SARKAR FROM BANGLADESH . MY FREELOTTO ID [protected] I AM TWO WON, BUT S NOT PAY

Comments

• @Ashok sarkar Mr​Chanchai​ kaewsri.​ eligible​ for​free​lotto​plus​ Pin.[protected].ID.[protected].Tel.​ I.want.to​ Cliam​prize.​now

• As
    Ashok sarkar Sep 27, 2019

@Ashok sarkar Please answer

• Da
    Danilo Maniego Dec 13, 2018

good day free lotto my name is Danilo Maniego i won, i have to claim my price this is my transaction number [protected],

• Si
    Sirajul Kabir Dec 07, 2018

Please, my name is sirajulkabir I am eligible free lotto winner

• Do
    Donna Maurice Oct 08, 2018

My name is Donna Maurice I won

• Je
    JezaAlovera Oct 02, 2018

Good day free lotto how to claim may winning prize, i won and its written that im eligible to claim how to get my prizes. from South Cotabto Philippines

Mantombi Mlobeli Sep 26, 2018

I won and its written eligible...my question is how can I claim my prizes

• Ef
    Efrath Aug 28, 2018

Hallow freelotto i have 5 times in five games but still i can not claim my money fly kariko of okahandja p o box 51 can you call me +[protected]

• Rt
    rtangher45 Jul 28, 2018

Hi im quennie cartagenas
    How i can claim my prize im 3x winning a free lotto
    But i dont know where i claim my prize
    Pls contact [protected]

• given ndlopfu Aug 29, 2018

@rtangher45 E AND LIKE PLUS ENJOY MORE

IS ONLY GOD

Kindly find my link it is done

To know the highest News around the World.

Breaking my new video news story from USA on the you tube.

The top story around the world. This link is working for you to see the top story!

clipsmin.me/[protected]-winner-was-given-ndlopfu-done-wrong-by-free- lottocom_HeWsEiEkXSWU.html

OR

O I RECEIVE MY GOD

THE TOP STORY IN THE WORLD. MAN OF THE YAER. THE $11 MILLION DOLLARS STORY OF GIVEN NDLOPFU. Allegedly Plasma Net Inc Delaware Corporation Owes Given Ndlopfu from the South Africa the Summer of the $11 Million

• reynalyn Jun 15, 2018

pleasee answer me. how can i claim my price free lotto send me a spam message. how can i claim my price i give my credit card but its not work. i try so many times but how please till me . thankyouu.

• reynalyn Jun 15, 2018

i won but how can i claim my price im reynalyn handomon i won last night at 06/15/2018 how can i claim my pricee... please till me . free lottery gmail me but when i reply did'nt send i need my price..

• Do
    Doobur Pardooman Sharma May 16, 2017

Hi freelotto I won in the game and I name is on the list and still don't get my price please call me!

• Fr
    Frances Tibble Feb 20, 2017

CLAIM.

• Ve
    Verbal Feb 20, 2017

My name is Kemolebogile Mpofu from South Africa, free lotto have been deducting some cash from my bank account where by I won several prices but getting emails that confirmed that i've been winning but I'm eligible, im really sicking help so that they can return my money or send my prices.

• Md
    Md. Ashraf Hossain Oct 28, 2016

im Md.Ashraf Hossain, from Bangladesh, 55+ of age, sir i win a prize at free lotto.com but that organization not given to me my winning prize .
    Sir, my all information is attached with this complain farm. and i hope you must help me to give me winning prize. sir, i hope my prize is come of me, because i am won.and i want to claim my prizes...sir, i hope my prize they come as soon as possible,
    Thank you.
    Md. Ashraf Hossain
    351, Jahanara Imam Sharani
    Dhaka-1205
    Bangladesh
    Cell Phone 88-[protected]

• Ka
    Kazi Abu Taher Aug 23, 2016

I receive a message on from pepsi award as (Your mobile no has won u 500, 000 pounds in pepsi international mobile draw UK to claim prize; email your name / email id / cell no to: [email protected] Name :ABU TAHER, Email: [email protected] & cont. Number [protected]

• Mo
    Mohd rizal Azwan Dec 25, 2015

[email protected]

im mohd rizal azwan, from kemaman terengganu malaysia, 24 of age, male actually sir, i win a prize at free lotto.com but that organization not
    given to me my winning prize . Sir, my all information is atteched with
    this complain farm. and i hope you must help me to give me winning prize

• given ndlopfu Nov 11, 2014

Good mooning free lotto
    I'm Given Ndlopfu from South Africa
    Still I'm waiting for my winner prize to free lotto bet
    My name is on the winner list
    Please help me for my winner prize
    I'm posting my winner entry for via your physical. Address at DHL
    But still I'm not gatening for call
    Whay free lotto
    Please help me on [protected]
    Or E mail. On [email protected]
    Regards Given Ndlopfu for winner prize

• given ndlopfu Oct 04, 2014

Good day Free Lotto. I'm Given Ndlopfu from South Africa I have a problem for my winning prize t came from his date 12/Sep/2014. How do you need to get my winner prize for via SA Scan? I'm trying to submit for winning entry to [email protected] Like TSN, Price winner, Address, Phone number, birt of date, name to [email protected] But not supported. I'm worry fr in my prize. I'm trying to write my problem to [email protected] last months up to this months. But I'm ont reciving for special feed back for via [email protected]
    Help me please I'm looking my winner prize before the next months!send me your Telphone and fx number please
    My number is [protected] or email to [email protected]
    Pleaseh help me fo my prize free lotto
    Still I'm surfung to claim my prize for via your [email protected]