FreeGasCentral through Toyota / no free gas
I purchased a car from Toyota and got a $225 FreeGasCentral card as part of the deal.
I have been sending in $100 worth of original gas receipts every month starting August 15, 2008 through February 23, 2009. I sent a note in each month reminding them that I have received nothing yet. I only have March of 2009 left to send. I also sent $5.00 through PayPal that should be refunded to me, and have the receipt for that. I have tried to call [protected] to get assistance and get a recorded message that says "The number you have dialed is invalid". Their e-mail address at Info@FreeGasCentral.com will not respond to my e-mails.
I have no other way to contact them. I know they are receiving the $100 worth of original gas receipts because I get a confirming e-mail from them every month stating: "We have received your gas receipts in good order."
I contacted Toyota Corporate Headquarters at [protected] and put in a complaint about FreeGasCentral $225 free gas card. I was told that if you got scammed (like me), contact the company you got the card from and ask for the Corporate Headquarters number. Call Corporate Headquarters and explain to the Complaints Dept what has happened. You should get a case number and hopefully a response within 3 business days. The more people that complain to Corporate Headquarters, the more likely something will be done.
More FreeGasCentral through Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion xb
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 Scion billizard paint falling off in sheets
- Toyota Motor Corporation - hertrich toyota milford delaware service department
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 94 toyota pickup with frame rot
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rust starts spreading on my corolla 2015