FragranceX / bad service

1 Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

Placed order charged imediately nothing received for a month, called customer service for follow-up, verry rude and agressive representative. Received parcel a week later...it was empty. Wrote to customer service, 2 months have passed, still nothing received.

Ol

Comments

• Tz
      6th of Mar, 2009

I buy from fragrancex.com for about 2 years and I`ve never had a problem about shipping or else. They are very serious people.

• Ah
      6th of May, 2009

You are totally right about their bad or even the worst service among all other online fragrance companies..
    - They do not reply any of your e-mail,
    - They do not send the fragrances eventhough they collect the money from your credit card,
    - Somehow they have never and ever any tracking number,
    - They are careless & arrogant,
    - They are not able to provide proof of delivery even if you ask for it,
    - support@fragrancex.com is totally useless e-mail,
    - They always keep telling "please be patient and your order is on the way"

NEVER and EVER buy any product from FRAGRANCEX.COM

• As
      30th of Sep, 2009

In case of purchase small quantities of a good company
    I bought them Fragrances more than $ 6000
    Unfortunately, they are the worst company that did business with them
    Customs refused to enter the shipment into my country without bringing the original invoice
    Certified seal of the company
    More than two months and I contact with support and Victor and promised to send
    Did not they send the bill
    Currently in the consignment store DHL
    After sending several e-mails & telephone calls
    They asked me to return the shipment and send me money back
    Reasonable that the issuance of an invoice and stamped so hard !!??
    I seriously doubt the credibility
    Ask more than two months only and did not send an invoice

• Ga
      29th of Jul, 2014

Thumbs down for their ### support@fragrancex.com support center forwarding. They're the most useless customer support you could ever get. I have ordered from them via Paypal and they rejected my order because they couldn't verify my " shipping address", then when I contacted their support I got asked to use CC and send them some verification documents, which I did, but the order still got cancelled immidiately after being placed, I contacted them again, guess what, I got the same scripted message:

"Thank you for your email and for your recent order with FragranceX.com. We
    are sorry to inform you that we could not verify the billing details for
    your order. Your order has been canceled and your card has not been
    charged. We apologize for any inconvenience... bla bla bla"

So I contacted them and after 3 days I got asked to send the same documents AGAIN, which I did, 24 hours later here I am waiting for their reply (which I bet it will be another script copy and paste) while writing this rant. Will definitely avoid in the future, even if I have to make my own scents, so if you're looking for a fragrance store definitely avoid FragranceX. Now I'm going to try FragranceNET which has some great reviews so I hope things go well with them.

• Ga
      30th of Jul, 2014

Ok, so as a follow up to this, and to be fair to the company, they did reply 24 hours within my recent email this time, and they processed my order, and delivered a tracking number of my package. I will see how things will go from here on, and maybe if their products are good, I will be ordering from them again.

Thank you.