FPL / turning off power for 5 hours in the mid day
I just got a notice in the mail 04/04/2008 saying that on april 10th fpl will be turning off service for 5 hours!!! starting at 10:00 am in our area...
Work request number is 3001493 phone number is [protected]... this is absolutly ridiculaus (sp??) 5 hours in the heat of the day and on top of that I work from home on my computer and what about people who may (there are a lot of older people around here) who can't go w/o ac for 5 hours!!! I am so mad right now, if anything what fpl should do is schedule the outage for no more then 1 1/2 for 3 days starting at 10 to 11:30 before it gets to hot... anyone know who I can complain to before the 10th other then fpl because they do anything it's got to go higher...
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - high bills
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing charges
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - deposit charge
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - overcharging /saying its budget billing
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased