FPL / high bill

United States, Florida, Coral Gables Review updated:
Coral Gables
Good news, the reason my FPL bill is over $700 is global warming. When I called FPL to ask about my high bill they told me "it's hot out".
They said maybe I should get better air systems, but I already replaced both my ac units this year. I asked about the rebate for my new ac units but was informed that I needed to buy them from an approved FPL contractor. What a scam!

A  10th of Jul, 2012 by
I got the same response from FPL's Unprofessional customer service, my bill doubled. in one month. When they changed to the "SMART METER" ...(the only thing smart about the smart meter is that you cant read it)..what a farce..NOW they can charge anything they want.
FPL is OUT OF CONTROL and the powers that be are in their pockets. when the call center WILL NOT connect you to a supervisor or give your complaint to some one who can help..all you get is the temp out side is much warmer than previous month. and that there are three more days on this billing cycle...what a joke THAT DOUBLED MY BILL!!! REALLY???? GO SUCK EGGS..asshats
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

WHY ?? WE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO OTHERS ELECTRIC COMPANY, THEY AFTO STOP THIS, FPL IS DOING WHAT THEY WHANT, , CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUT OF CONTROL, SO IF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUT OF CONTROL, THE COMPANY IS THE SAME WAY, PLEASE ( we need others company so we can choice ( choice ) this is united states of america we need to have choices with other companys now!!! out of profesionalism 100%

Florida Power & Light [FPL] Logo Florida Power & Light [FPL]