FPL / bill increases

1 Daytona Beach, FL, United States
Phone: 3863839355

As a customer trying to make ends meet and a power company making every effort to derail me from making those ends meet I find it a spit to the face when you have to pay an increase on something you have no control over. For the amount of power I use which amounts to under $10.00 a month you would think that i would get deals or a break of some sort> Not with FPL not only do they not give a customer like my power saving self no deals but they found a way to raise the surcharge on my NON-FUEL portion on my bill. I called (hahaha) customer service to get the costumer resolution line and was told by a Ms. Finley that there was no existence of such a number. How strange I thought, , , , made no sense to me why that would be when but a few months prior there were and with several extensions. I found it hard to believe that I as a customer who doesn't feel the need to waste power when I'M not home, stay at a consistent far below average usage rate should have to (without explanation) pay an increase on a charge that in my case should be lowered. For $7.57 of power I use i have to pay nearly $50 just to get it to me? That crap is unacceptable so much so in fact I am going to post this weekly.

FPL