Fox TV / last man standing

1 LOMITA, CA, United States Review updated:

As much as we love this show, I have to say I dont want to watch the new series with the new Mandy. We love this show and all it stands for. We love the political view and totally support the cast, but the new Mandy is way out of place and not believable. Better to send her off to Europe for her design schooling than to bring on new girl who is blonde and much taller not to mention half the actress the original is. Shame on this network for thinking the public would buy into this.

Fi
Oct 11, 2018

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Feb, 2019

When you cast the original cast for your new sitcom, you found the perfect chemistry, then you replaced Alexandra Krosney, original Chris, you lost the original chemistry and the show suffered, but survived. Now you replaced Molly Ephrain with a clown that CAN'T act. I tried to watch the new cast, you lost it Tim Allen, now if the show is cancelled, great move by FOX. If you really want to survive, in my opinion, bring back the original cast, including Boyd, you would survive and have a great show again. If it stays the same as it is now, I would welcome the day when FOX cuts your show.

• Mr
      18th of Feb, 2019

As much as I love tim allen I could not understand the popularity of this show. its about right wing thinking, right? so whats with the daughter popping out a kid in high school? and the parents having the daughter and the kid living in the home?

what is this, reba?

how is that republican thinking?