Fox Rent A Car / Fox Rent A Car
My story is the same as others who have complained about Fox Rent A Car. Unless you take out their insurance, Fox will take advantage of you. Happened to me at LAX. I left their lot at night in a black car and didn't really inspect it, the guy at the exit gate did. By daylight I could see there were some minor scratches on it, but so what. I really didn't think twice, you see this stuff on many rental cars. With Fox, unless you personally inspect every tiny scratch on the car and mark it down, they will find something when you return it and try to charge you excessive repair costs. If they get your insurance to pay, they'll take the money and run, won't fix the scratches, and charge the next unsuspecting customer to pay for the same scratch all over again. Avoid this company at all costs. Their rates are so cheap because they make their money by scamming renters.
More Fox Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Fox Rent A Car - Rent it from an agency which cares more for its reputation! 
- Fox Rent A Car - Scam charge
- Fox Rent A Car - Horrible customber service 
- Fox Rent A Car - Fraud 
- Fox Rent A Car - not trustworthy
- Fox Rent A Car - contract for car rental
- Fox Rent A Car - unreasonable express toll fee
- Fox Rent A Car - everything!
- Fox Rent A Car - lost and found 
- Fox Rent A Car - collection policy and refunds