Ford / utter poor service
Good day, we bought 2 cars from motomid ford in middelburg in june. The ford kuga and fiat punto. The kuga was a demo model with 19000km on. The punto was second hand car with 35000 km on. We had to take the kuge and the punto back numerous times, only to be selled lies. They even tried to modify a engine pipe on the kuga and said it was a new pipe. We had the kuga back to the dealership 4 times. The punto is a nightmare on its own. We also took it back so may times I cant even remember. The last time we told them that their was a problem with the battery, thereafter they told us they did replace it with a new one only to find out that this was a story to. I had to buy a new battery. We have spoken to a few people that did business and all complained about motomid ford. We intend to take this much further.
Hope someone in ford can see the seriousness of this matter and how badly this reflects on them.
More Ford Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - scheduling an oil change and fuel filter change
- Ford Motor Company - poor customer service waldorf ford
- Ford Motor Company - focus sport 2017