Ford Motor Company / ford 6.0 l powerstroke defective
I own a Ford 2006 F-350 6.0 L Powerstroke at 9K miles the truck started having problems. First the starter went down and Paducah Ford gave me problems about repairing the truck in a timely manner. At approx. 50K miles a set of head gaskets, egr cooler, oil cooler and 2 injectors. A year later the truck had a second set of head gaskets, (4) injectors and gen module replaced and within 10K miles injectors down again but this time it broke a pistol and had to have the 3rd set of head gaskets. Now the truck is down again with injector problems and oil in the coolant and looking like a cracked head or blown head gaskets AGAIN!
I have contacted Ford many times and asked for a regional to look at the truck and they say it is over a 100K miles "You own the truck". The problems were documented prior to the warranty and Ford doctored the vehicle till it was out of warranty.
We have owned (10) Ford F Series trucks in the past 15 years which is over $350.00 K and you have lost a customer, your service is deplorable.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Ford Motor Company - scheduling an oil change and fuel filter change
- Ford Motor Company - poor customer service waldorf ford
- Ford Motor Company - focus sport 2017
- Ford Motor Company - 2007 ford freestyle manufactured in may of 2006